Monday, October 8, 2007

Mason's 3 year pictures and Maternity pictures

I am so fortunate to have such a talented sister as my photographer. Back a couple of weeks ago, Dawn came into town to take our family picture and Mason's 3 year picture. Unfortunately, Mason did not cooperate AT ALL for his pictures, yet Dawn still managed to get a couple of cute shots of him. She said she would try and take some more when she came into town for his birthday. So this past weekend, she tried again and once again my wonderful son did not cooperate. She finally convinced him to take some to surprise me while I got ready for my own pictures. She hasn't had a chance to proof all of them yet, but here is a sneak peak at what she got. *** I am almost 28 weeks in these pictures.



To see more of my sister's work, visit her website at www.detailsportraitart.com.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I love the pictures. Even though Mason wouldn't cooperate you sure can see his pretty eyes. The pictures of your belly are great. I can't wait to see the little guy.