Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Rain rain go away


Spring is here and with it came the rain. Mason and I had some errands to run this morning, so we decided to head to the mall first. We got there about a half hour before the stores opened so Mason pushed the stroller and we walked. All of the other mall walkers thought Mason was so cute pushing his stroller around. Finally, the stores opened and we went into Children's Place to get him an Easter outfit. Fortunately, everything was on sale. He is going to look so cute all dressed up. I think we will have to have Aunt Dawn take some pictures of him when she comes to visit in a couple of weeks. Well, hope all of you are enjoying the first full day of Spring. Stay dry.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Is Tim getting an Easter outfit, too?

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit Liz! Love Children's Place!

Anonymous said...

I went to Children's Place yesterday too and got Easter outfits. I was excited when everything rang up cheaper than the tag. Although I think it's adorable when boys where the sweater vests, I decided to get the sailboat short overalls for Brennan.

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit. I wanted to get something similar to that for Evan for his 6 month pictures but I haven't yet.

Anonymous said...

One thing that is really funny about that outfit is that I bought both the sweater and the shirt but to wear seperately. We had Micah's pics taken in the shirt and he is going to wear the vest with a white shirt for Easter. I guess we have good taste!